28 September 2011

FIRST BLOG ENTRY EVERR!

Hi I’m Ming Bridges, singer/songwriter from Singapore. Australian born to a Singaporean mum and British dad, I’ve lived in Singapore almost all my life.



I think of life as an adventure and I’m constantly trying to find different ways to keep things exciting. I love trying new things and enjoying life to the fullest. I am so excited and privileged to now be blogging for FEMMEX! I LOVE their stuff!



This is my first time blogging properly so don’t go too hard on me – after contemplating the many ways I could attempt to make this blog a bit more interesting, I’ve decided there’s no point being anyone but myself … so I guess you’re just gonna have to bear with me I’m afraid!  Let’s hope my blogging skills improve with time, hehe. Oh and I tend to rant from time to time. Be prepared!









225939_17487113489_514713489_5








I have big big dreams and some very exciting projects lined up so watch this space… till next time!



P.S: You can follow my twitter @mingbridgesx


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS