07 December 2011

food glorious food

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1l4pDXbkic?wmode=transparent]


Currently listening to - You Got The Love (The XX Remix)



The last few days have been filled with interviews, recording and lots and lots of food (I mean, lots). But unfortunately thats all coming to a halt when I get to taiwan (the apparent land of food) as I'm meant to be watching what I eat :( I think its time to hit the gym, haha.


Anyway, here are a few photos of stuff that has been happening:


I managed to scrap enough time together after recording to get all dolled up for the 987 RSVP Fashion Fast Forward event that took place at Mink!



10screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0



Thats what I wore there! I loved the blue - its such a nice change from the safe black I normally wear when I go out, haha.



Screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0



We went a little crazy taking photos in front of the laser lights hahaha, was a really fun night!



I also had my FIRST EVER chinese radio interview on 933. It went alright (I hope), I just couldn't really say all that I wanted to say with my chinese restriction which kinda urges me to want to improve faster. I hate knowing exactly how I want to answer something but have to limit myself to a one word answer cause I don't know how to say it! But they were super nice which make me feel a lot more relaxed - I was freaking out before!



4screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0



The necklace I'm wearing is from the one and only FEMMEX. Very colourful which is why I adore it!



9screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0



I also went back to 987fm again to record a session for 987 Home. It was really nice as it was my first opportunity to perform not only my single "I Want You Back" but my next single along with another song off the album. And people came to watch! Which was so sweet! To everyone who came I really hope you enjoyed the session. I had loads of fun. Will be sure to try and do more competitions in future! I am always so grateful for all your support <3



5screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0



Eric Ng and I during our recording session for 987 Home.




2screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0



Me and some of the loveliest people ever! Thanks again guys :)


 Hmmm what else has been going on ... my lucky streak continued when I won something (woohoo!) in a takashimaya lucky draw!











3screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0


My cousin quickly took it off my hands...



7screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0



yipeeeeee!


We also had a small celebration for Jim's birthday after a recording session!



1screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0



I love the fact that none of us are looking at the camera hahaha


Hmm.. apart from that the constant struggle to be healthy continues (if you've been following me on twitter, you know why). I've decided today is the day to start and it has resulted in me feeling very, very tired. :(. But the advent calendar chocolate is still on!



0screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0


6screen_shot_2011-12-07_at_pm_0


See you soon!

Ming xx



























SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS