18 December 2011

FOOD HEAVEN


Loveeeeeeeeeee it!

Back from my trip to Taiwan! Was there (for the first time) to film my chinese music videos and hopefully improve my mandarin in the process. I think its safe to say that all goals were completed! Taiwan was amazing - I love night markets and it was literally crawling with them. Anyway - If you've been following me on twitter you're probably already sick of the million and one photos of food and market products I've been posting (and there have been a lot) so I'll just leave you with a few ...


Their 'MRT' tickets are little coins - SO CUTE!


It was very rainy so we got these umbrella's for the trip (for 3 dollars!) but I love them - they're super cute. I love the yellow!



Reminded me a bit of an Asian Times Square...


My cousin's and I at a beach outside Taipei. We did a day trip to the mountains and got to look around the area. I swear the food was so amazing everywhere. I feel that my taste buds have matured quite a lot over the last few years in a sense of trying more different things (and liking it) where as normally my body would reject anything foreign to the tongue (probably a mental thing more than anything though).


So fun! I was crap.


THE BIGGEST ICE CREAM I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! AND IT WAS ONE DOLLAR! ONE DOLLAR! I saw the sign for a 'jumbo ice cream' and thought "pffft, yeah right", but it actually was! I can't get over it! I need to go back again!


So cute! I literally have so many photos but I don't want to put them all up and clog your computer screens, hehe.


MY FAVOURITE! And yes I ate the whole box... and more...



I never really liked the bubbles in bubble tea. They had like really small bubbles here which were so yummy. Everything was so yummy! I love bubble tea now! And I have definitely used too many exclamation marks in this post!


Finally, here is a little sneak preview of the tiniest part of my set for the MV. The set was so amazing. I've never done a production of this scale before and I'm so happy to have gotten the experience of it and chance to do so. I just hope my acting was up to scratch. You can be the judge. I'm not allowed to leak too much unfortunately but trust me there are so many photos I wish I could share. We shot from 10am to 4:30am the next day and boy was I tired. Although it was hard work I had such a good time and everyone on set was so nice, caring and patient. I was really lucky to have such a wonderful group of people. I couldn't thank them enough for all the hard work and care they had put into the production - and also for helping me so much with my mandarin (no one wanted to speak to me in english :( ).


Thats my make up for the video - very clean! I was quite shocked as generally people put eyeliner on me. When I go out I generally don't wear any makeup unless its just eyeliner on my eyes so I felt very exposed having to take photos for the first time without it to be honest. But I'm so happy with the result and the look she created without it - hopefully I get to have this look more often.

Anyway that's all for now! I've been so busy I haven't had the chance to post about my sisters birthday and lots of other different things but NOW I AM OFFICIAL ON CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY, HORAY! So I'll keep you updated with more fashion posts in the days to come. Stay tuned!

Lots of love,
Ming xx


P.S: A teacher in my boarding school in England has passed away at 26. The man had been fighting cancer for a year and his braveness and strength to carry on is inspiring to all. His memory will not be forgotten. RIP Jimmy Higham.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Hi! May i know the name of the beach area which you went to in taiwan? (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS