10 January 2012

ANGMO SINGS MANDARIN!?


The reaction I generally get when I'm doing an english set and I suddenly break out in mandarin (even though I am eurasian.. hehe). I LOVE mandarin songs and I adore singing them - there's just so much emotion and the lyrics are always beautiful. I've always always always wanted to have my own chinese songs and its literally a dream come true that I now do. 'Some Guys' has been playing on YES933 since yesterday so keep a look out for that! You can let me know if my diction is passable, hehe. Downloads should be up soon - I'll keep you updated on everything. And... I'm so excited for you to see the video which comes out later this month! And... MY ALBUM COMES OUT IN UNDER A MONTH! So excited! Another thing I'm very excited about is Chinese New Year! I missed my first one ever last year when I was in boarding school in england (but I did have a mini CNY dinner there with my friends - I couldn't not!)


Skirt from FEMMEX
So anyway - I headed out to do a little CNY shopping. I'm now decked out with all the red clothes I need and my Ama should be very pleased! Afterwards me and Yen went to catch a mandarin police thriller to give my mandarin a little practice.


Colourful! Had a little down time on the weekend so my cousins and I made rainbow cupcakes! SO girly but I love it!


Pretty!! Ok wow these photos are HUGE. 


Had a little trouble with the icing as we got too excited and didn't wait for the cupcakes to cool down resulting with all of the pink prettiness on top melting! But the inside is so colourful! I'm now currently saving myself for Chinese New Year but its not going so well with all the treats on sale at the moment. Urgh. My constant battle with all the delicious foods of the world.


Now just getting ready for my next shoot! Tada! After days of sitting in my room writing songs, hair up, baggy clothes, it's nice to dress up! Well I'm still wearing normal clothes for this shoot but you know what I mean... I love wavy hair!


Love love love!

Ming xx


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS