25 January 2012

GONG XI FA CAI!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thq8XHCPWTU?wmode=transparent]


A little video to go along with my second single.. enjoy!


I LOVE chinese new year! From the new clothes to the lion dances and the food and the gambling and all the family time - its just so fun! Anyway I'm sure you're all super busy visiting (and collecting hong bao's) so I'll just show you my 3 very red outfits that I wore for the first 3 days of chinese new year! Mum was very strict with the new clothes thing this year, hahaha.



3screen_shot_2012-01-25_at_pm_0



Tadaaaaaa! I used to be a very black clothes person but I really like wearing bright colours that stand out. The shorts on the far right photo are from FEMMEX and are so so super cute! I'm so in love with them!



2screen_shot_2012-01-25_at_pm_0



New Years Eve Dinner. Before and After.




0screen_shot_2012-01-25_at_pm_0



Me and my cousin Natasha goofing around with the GIF facebook app.




5screen_shot_2012-01-25_at_pm_0



Urghhh just look at all those goodies! I got the pineapple tarts taken away from me after eating too many :( What a bummer. I just can't stop myself once I've had one! We went to see a lion dance as well which was really cool. Haven't properly seen one in so long, made me feel like a little girl again. So fun!



1screen_shot_2012-01-25_at_pm_0



We had a little dilemma on day 2 with the food and ended up having to get lebanese food for the whole family (how funny), but I think it was a good break from all the chinese food and the more chinese food to come .. (which I totally don't mind because I LOVE chinese food), but that was my dads theory or maybe a way to comfort my mum, hahaha. Look at the cute spongebob fortune cookies! The messages were super cheesey. I'd give cuteness - 9 message originality/meaningfulness - 2.



4screen_shot_2012-01-25_at_pm_0



Coffe and I - Day 2 of CNY!




Screen_shot_2012-01-25_at_pm_0



Me and my cousin Tash (who was visiting from Sydney for a few days) decided to try these lip tatoos which I've had for AGES but never had an opportunity to wear. They're from the company Violent Lips and are actually pretty damn cool. However mum said it made me look like I had a disease and I had to take it off :(. I guess I'll have to wait till the next dress up party...


The time with the cousins was also a major excuse to camwhore like crazy! I won't bore you but I've attached a few cute ones (or so I think anyway :P) below!


Hope you all have a prosperous new year and are having lots and lots of fun!

gong xi gong xi!

xx



























SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS