29 March 2012

Beginning of Spring


Angus and Julia Stone <3




LOVE this FEMMEX bracelet!!

Sorry this is going to be a short, picture-filled post once again (don't know if thats a good or bad thing) but there you go! Currently on a break for a few days with my family on holiday which has been amazing. Such a family girl, hehe.


Me and my stunning other half - the one and only, Bianca Bridges
HONG KONG 7's WAS AMAZING! My family and I try to do it most years as a big family event, this was the first time we ever dressed up hahaha. If you're following me on twitter/facebook I'm sure you've already heard about my phone scenario. Note to self - you can never be too careful!

Bianca, my cousin Bella and I
(The awkward moment when you support both England and Australia and they're playing each other).

The biggest problem of having my family around is that we are a food loving family. Food makes us happy and we eat it, fast. Genuinely don't think I've been this excited in a ice cream queue for ages...


FUN STARTS HERE!? How can you not get excited! Cold Stone Ice Creamery is my new fav ice cream go-to place. Candy Floss flavour is to die for (my creation above, hehe).




IT'S A SMALL WORLD PREMIERED YESTERDAY! Savor the chance to laugh at me trying to speak Chinese! The show is really fun and the cast is amazing. I'm so fortunate to be a part of this wonderful project and have the chance to improve my mandarin! Seriously funny, and SO interesting! I feel like I've learnt so much beyond mandarin. Really really interesting, amazing experience. You can tell I'm super nervous but hopefully I relax a bit as the show goes on, haha. It's on every Wednesday, 8pm on Channel 8! If you missed the first episode you can watch it here: http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/video/episode-1/1gqa0s2ho?src=v5%3ashare%3afacebook%3a


I had a really really fun time on POWER 98's 'The Hot Date' show! You can watch my failed attempt at their Ah beng VS Atas challenge on the link below. Don't cringe too much.. I tried!




Coming back from Hong Kong I was so suprised to see these features! I'm seriously so lucky. I know I've put a lot of hard work in all of this but none of this would be possible without all the support my fans have given me - I can't thank you enough. I was very happy with the Dorothy Perkins shoot for My Paper as we had a lot of fun dressing up and taking silly photos. And to be in ELLE magazine (April 2012) is insane as I'm in the article with other amazing local talents. To be put in the same article as them is extraordinary. 

Ok, off to spend time with the fam! But first... favourite photo of the week (from tumblr - latest obsession):



Funniest photo of the week:


NO ONE seems to find this as funny as me! I find cat photos/videos so funny, I can't stop laughing. If you have any DO NOT HESITATE TO TWITTER THEM TO ME! Seriously.. I love them. Anyway this is from Sabrina the Teenage Witch - Salem is so funny. This reminds me of myself hahaha (don't worry, I do exercise now - health first!).

Thats all for now, hope everyone has a great, fabulous, amazing, spectacular weekend!

For more quotes, thoughts, photos, weird stuff (anything really..) you can follow me on twitter!


Love love love!
Ming xx


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Your sis look so good as well :)@IT'S A SMALL WORLD, the "pi gu" joke was funny. I didn't get it until the commercial break haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS