09 April 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJLkcPhVi9w?wmode=transparent]


One of my favourite bands <3




4screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0




Wooooooooooooooooo! How cool is this!? I went to FEMMEX the other day and BOOM! There I was!! Seriously amazing, it was so fun working with FEMMEX for this shoot, the cutouts came as such a surprise! My sister was like ... is that you!? I was like AHH ITS ME! Crazy. Theres a really cool booklet of the collection as well, the clothes are amazing! They've done it in a shape of a vinyl, really cool. You can get them at FEMMEX!


Anyway.. how is everyone! Hope everyones been having an amazing easter with their family and friends. It's been a great easter for me, happy as I've been able to spend time with my family and friends but sad as the filming for 'It's A Small World' has now come to a close :(. It's been such an amazing project and I am so honoured and lucky to have had the opportunity to work with such an amazing group of kind, friendly, hardworking people. Thank you all for making my experience so unforgettable and helping me with my chinese, haha! Going to miss them all so much.



5screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0



A few of us out for HOTPOT after the last recording!



6screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0



The girlies!




2screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0


HOT POT! Yum yum yum yum yum.




1screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0



Gah, I love my coconut. First time in ages having it, haha. Everyone said I looked like a cute little girl eating it and that I didn't even look like a teen, oh dear. At least I enjoyed it? Hahaha.



Screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0



EASTER NAILS!!




3screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0




Bianca's nails, so cute!


NOW currently with my family celebrating easter and I couldn't be happier :). Still working (of course) but its nice to be able to spend time with them, I love family time so much!



0screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0


Grandma's easter surprise!! So sweet <3




7screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0




EASTER EGG HUNT! 


First one in so so long! Was super fun! The eggs shown above were really cool as the shells were really egg shells but then inside was full truffle chocolate. AMAZING! Really cool. Took me ages to crack open though, haha.



8screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0



and more chocolate.... 


I haven't eaten that much chocolate in many many years, and its finally convinced me to maybe... not over eat all the time. 



Hunger-games-score-300x300





FINALLY had time to go watch The Hunger Games. FANTASTIC! Although the book was better (it always is - so much more detail), I was very very pleased with the movie. I really enjoyed it and even shed a few (or maybe a little more..) tears. I'm too much of a sap with movies! Great cast. Thought they presented the story very well and the things they had to change wasn't too bad. Thoroughly enjoyed it!


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tn_Vr1xhPg?wmode=transparent]


15 in the charts this week! If you'd like to help vote you can by texting! To vote text: LHB <space> 马赛克世界 <space> Ming Bridges <space> voter's name <space> voter's ic no.

to 72346!




9screen_shot_2012-04-09_at_am_0




Now its Crepe time!!! (Bianca's excited!)






Talk soon, stay happy :)

Ming.




P.S. Tune in to 'It's A Small World' every 8pm on Channel 8. Seriously interesting, seriously funny.


































SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS