25 May 2012

WHO KNOWS - AUTOGRAPH SESSION

Apologies for not blogging for so, so long. BUSY BUSY BUSY! I will however get back into it in the next few days (more shorter posts, good idea?). Will save my usual 3 hour rants for when I have more time!

CRAZY day yesterday - my stomach was constantly in my chest (is that the correct terminology? I don't even know, haha, but that's how I felt!), my heart was racing and I just didn't exactly know how I really felt about it all. MY FIRST AUTOGRAPH SESSION. EVER. Would anyone turn up? Oh god. So nerve-wracking-ly exciting.

Day started off with the finale of Xiaohan and 100.3's learning mandarin campus tour. It was the first time EVER that I got to perform Mosaic World, which was fun! I get really into Mosaic World/Miss Think A Lot and then theres that super awkward moment when I just want to swish my hair everywhere and I remember I'm singing in a school with a backing track - probably not too appropriate. Oh well! My time will come!



Ah Ken is so hilarious.



You can tell I've finally gotten a new camera (well, mum has, but I'm 'borrowing' it, haha).



Lovely lovely people. We didn't have time to do a proper photo session which was such a bummer as thats my favourite bit! Some sneaky students came back stage after I sang though (sweethearts!) and we got a few snaps in! I really hope I can start doing a campus tour of my own - would love a chance to meet more of you!

Xiaohan Laoshi rocking the thumbs up pose


After this and several "Ming, stop stressing"'s, we (gracefully-ish) ran our butts off to the car and zoomed off to media corp for our 5 minute fitting followed by another not so graceful sprint back out and to Passion to get my hair and makeup done in time for the autograph session!

Hair and makeup is serious business. It's so amazing how people can transform you - I admire it like a work of art.

The transformation.


TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Comparison photos - my head tilting finally comes of use!)


Back stage with my honey water - awkward/nervous/shy/scared/freaking-out-WHAT-IS-GOING-ON smile.





Kunhua from YES933 was so fun! He even said my mandarin had improved (HORAH!). Honestly made me feel loads more relaxed, what a sweetheart.






Pen all ready for some serious signing! (Although if my sister was there she'd be wondering why anyone would want my ugly signature, hahaha)


Hi boys!

Xiaohan Laoshi - What a cutie!

My 'I really don't want to misspell your name' face


Gifts from my lovely fans! You guys are far too kind. Coming to support me at my autograph session literally meant the world to me - thats a gift in itself. Thank you so much for your kind words, support, and sharing my music! It was so amazing to finally get the opporunity to meet you and thank you all in person! I know some people weren't able to make it but hopefully there will be other opportunities. AND more photo opportunities soon?! I hope so! I was super bummed that we didn't manage to get time for photos :(.

I'm just in awe. I can't believe I've had my OWN AUTOGRAPH SESSION!? That is insane! And it's all thanks to you amazing, beautiful people. I love you all so much! Thank you for believing in me! I also need to say a HUGE HUGE thank you for my team for supporting me and trying to keep me calm while I was freaking out backstage. Yen, Xiaohan and my mum were by my side the whole time and my amazing mum just helped me with so much I don't know what I'd do without her. And my cousins who didn't even tell me they were coming but came to support me :). My dad couldn't even come because he was too nervous for me, so sweet. I'm so lucky to have such supporting family, friends and fans. I'm just so, so unbelievably thankful.



If you didn't get a chance to catch me live, I'll be performing tomorrow (Sunday 27th) at Changi City Point Arena @ Level 3 at 7pm! The line up looks AMAZING! Hope to see you there!

Lots and lots and lots and lots of love!
Ming xx 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Sieg Delacroix25 May 2012 at 23:54

    Hey you have invited people on the FB Event. People WILL turn up! I know i did and it was pretty exciting haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS