09 January 2013

DECEMBER IN TAIWAN

AHHH I'M SO SO SORRY. 
Once again (although it is a good thing) I just haven't found a second to sit down and write a proper blog post to update you all on what has been going on. So here's me (on my hands and knees) begging for forgiveness by using up one of my only nights off to upload some photos of what's been going on in taiwan! Is that enough? I CAN'T BLOG. You know I do try! But first!!




MY MUSIC VIDEOS WAHOOOOOOOOOOO! Do you like them? What do you think? Are they in mandarin? YES. But you can still let me know! To my english speaking audience (which I guess is everyone reading this blog, doh) I'll hopefully be releasing more tracks (accustomed for your ears, hehe) as soon as I get the chance! They are here though, in my note books, waiting to be recorded.

AND NOW FOR SOME DECEMBER PHOTOS (that is, if anyones really interested in my random photos..) litterally just went through my iphoto and pulled out some here and there that I thought were funny or I had something to say about .. bear with my blogging skills a little longer .. please. One day I'll get there.


Mummy and I at my first performance in Taiwan! (My mum found this and I just had to share it - props to April!)


First school performance (which I fainted shortly after.. theres a gorgeous shot of me at the doctors after if you last long enough through this post, haha.. ha).


SUSHI TIME!!


My favourite indulgence. OMG SESAME FLAVOUR IS ACTUALLY SO NICE. ITS MY NEW FAVOURITE. EVEN THE SESAME FLAVOURED DING TAI FUNG DIM SUM THINGS ARE SO YUMMY! HOW HAVE I NOT TRIED THIS BEFORE. WHY AM I SHOUTING.


eeeep!


Got to decorate a ukelele for charity which was pretty damn cool.


YAY CHOCOLATE!

It is the only time I can have just 'one chocolate' and resist binge eating the rest - but it seems that no one else does that and eats it all in one go? How ironic, pfft! Please tell me I'm not the only one! It's such an amazing start to my day - I love december! I even tried to go all healthy and get a 70% cocoa dark chocolate calendar (delicious, just by the way). Hotel Chocolat - well done.


Literally 2 hours of most of my mornings. I had to do something!


Pretty! My stylist is amazing. He found these in Japan <3 <3 <3


Dinner timeeeeeee dress up!


Pink things!



Mother daughter dates 'Bridges' style (which means with a lot of food).


food.


food.

food.


So beautiful!


Got to spend the day in the prettiest little cafe - if I had the time I'd do a full blog post with all the amazing photos but believe when I say that it was the most adorable place. I'd even go far enough to say that everything was instagram perfect (I'm obsessed, I know).






This tofu glass noodle thing they made me try (I forgot the name, I'm not going to lie :(, it wasn't too bad though! But not my choice of a snack if I had to choose).



Aha! there it is. My lovely, sweet, kindhearted cousin took a photo of me passed out after my first school performance (I was very ill, no idea what happened). Apparently I had a 'virus attack'. Nevertheless, having my first IV drip wasn't a very fun experience. Not that I remember much after he told me he was going to get the needles (blah).


MY FIRST BIBIMBAP! I LOVE KOREAN FOOD. SO YUMMY. I'VE BEEN MISSING OUT.


HOW IS THIS MY MEAL. Taiwan portions are SO generous it is an absolute joke. This was in Bellavita food court (and so was the last photo) if anyone was wondering. They have a section of the food court where you can order any cuisine and they will go fetch it for you so that you can share meals from all over the globe on your table and mix and match meals from different restaurants. So smart, I love it! And the service is so friendly!


Ho-ho-ho-ing about.



Taipei morning.


Standard meal in Taiwan during winter. I don't know how I lived without hot pot in my life til now.


Ok, I lied. There is another. But this one is in black and white!


Christmas Lights hehehehehehe.


IF YOU COME TO TAIPEI YOU MUST GO TO ARI'S TOFU HOUSE. UNLIMITED REFILLABLE CONDIMENTS! And I'm usually not one to order tofu, but I finished my entire tofu pot, and two servings of the beef. And the 'sharing' seafood plate that no one touched. And got 4 refills of the bean sprouts. THAT GOOD.


Celebration dinner dress up!


THEY GAVE ME GREEN DAY CD'S! <3. So sweet! I love Green Day. Lets just say it was a very good day in the office.


Our giveaway prizes at shows! How cute are these little cow milk headphones!?


Dimsum yumyum.


YAYYYYY MY ALBUM WOOOOOO. This really did deserve its own post. Ok, second job tonight!


Another free gift! Get it? Cause I'm like, the vitamin girl.. no?



Chatting to you guys on KKBOX! So fun!


One of those nights..


.. Yeah, one of those nights..


YAY HELLO KITTY!


The band and I after my first mini concert the day of the album launch!


Feature in MILK magazine!


Aurgh no another one! But .. ok nevermind I'm not even going to comment.


YAY JELLYBEANS!


Street food. Good food.


How I look/feel in almost every radio interview.


Taiwan whyy you bread so cuteeeeeee.


Amazing talented group of dancer and myself hiding in the back (after my first facial, hence why I'm trying to hide my face..). YOU'LL BE SEEING THEM ALL IN MY NEXT MV. Hehehehehehe, so exciting!! Well a part from the fact that you'll see my horrible dancing. But they are amazing!


I must have looked so awful after the facial because they even gave me a mask to wear around. Yup. Always looking out for me. Sweeties.


Another night market shot.


STINKY TOFU! Except it wasn't smelly! I was ripped off. Here I was, sucking up all the courage (and breath) I had to finally try it, expecting it to taste phenomenal and... nothing. I didn't taste anything. I'm blaming it on the fact that it didn't smell enough. This isn't over, tofu!



My favourite black pepper bun!


Mochi for me! My REAL favourite (next to those peanut ice cream wraps, those babys are good!).




Jecinda and I! Life during my 2 hour hair/makeup sesh.


Someone help me find a new pose. Please.



Got to go visit lots of different radio stations and they were all so nice and helpful with my mandarin! Really so sweet.


Food.


Food + Pig (me).


Trying to pretend that everyone didn't just see me being a pig (yes this is why I don't like to eat with people who don't know me! But you guys already do so its ok, right?).


Ooo more pictures from the Cafe! Man oh man these are so not in order. Apologies.







With the lovely blogger I got to spend the day with!



Fish face.


I don't even know what type of face.


Another photo with the IV! The shame!


Performance time!


They traveled and waited 3 hours just to hear me sing! WAH I LOVE MY FANS SO MUCH!



My little bit of Christmas in Taiwan!



Some behind the scenes for MILK magazine!



Radio radio radio.


Kicking butt at dance class (of course).


Egg desserts!


Band practice.



Marketplace performance!


In one of my many classes.


Shopping with mummy at the market place pre-show!


I'm the most annoyingly indecisive person in the world. Thank gosh for the iDecide iphone app (not even joking).





Rehearsal for 'Ming Day's press conference.


ALL MY PRETTY FLOWERS!


If only I got to actually take them home! Left straight after the conference to be with my family for New Year!


HELLO KITTY! Such a lucky girl!


Overly excited!


Eric (my manager) and I having to down a glass of this horrendously bitter substance. What can I say, big girls don't cry (man-ing it up).


Awkwardly pretending to play the guitar for the photos.. and trying to hold it up without the strap..


SO COOL.


Sexy mid-talking pose, ooh la la!


Album signing!



THE ALBUM! WAHOO! ITS OUT! AHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Thank you to everyone for your support and for helping me spread my music. It really means so much to me! I'll try my hardest to keep you more up to date on my blog and I'm sorry for being so crap at it! Hope this was ok! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE follow me on my facebookinstagram and twitter as I'm constantly updating! I am officially instagram OBSESSED! Like. An unhealthy obsession. So join me! We can be obsessed together! I'm not even making sense anymore, am I?

I LOVE YOU GUYS.
Ming xx.




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS